Q: Guruji, I am not a yogi but I want enlightenment. Is it possible?
A: Every child is a yogi. From the time we are born we have the innocence of a yogi. Whichever part of the world a child is from, they do yoga till the age of 3. Enthusiasm, joy is seen in every child and that is the sign of a yogi! You don't have to run away from your home to be a yogi. A yogi embraces and accepts everyone.
1) The intention of the doer
2) Upakaran - The resources available
3) Sankalpa - The mind should be made up to doing the action
4) Time - The correct time to do actions. if you don't do things at the right time, there is no point! Few things take time to show the result. If you plant a tree it won't give fruit in one day
5) Kripa, grace - Without God's grace it is not possible
Q: If I give my 100% and still don't get the result, what is the result?
A: Everything won't happen with your own 100% effort. There are five things that are needed...
Why should we do Seva?
How will you feel if you are asking for a lift and no one stops their car? Sa means Him, Seva means doing things like Him. God is not doing things expecting your thanks. If you tell thanks it is for your own joy. Similarly if people thank you or not, you still do seva, because you feel good doing it.
Bhagya means that you get the fruit of your actions when it is supposed to come.
Do seva, sadhana, satsang and bhagya will increase.